The sudden thought.
I'm trying to work hard, but the timing and obstacles are preventing me from reaching my objectives and plans. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I start looking at my family and surroundings, I see again this is not the place I want to live until I perish. A great individual once told me that your surroundings do not detemine who you are, and I belive that is true, but some people will judge you by were you live and start to affiliate it with you. But what do you do when everyone does not believe in you? The same people you would do anything for, or even sacrifice your life for, donot have much faith in you? Give up? The answer to those questions may be hard when you have to give up your dream to put something on the table. But what I believe the most is that when you don't have dreams and goals you loose the sense of purpose, and when you don't have the purpose to live, you are the same as being dead..