Love

What I can say about love is that it's like a drug, at first it seems fun, cool and awesome and so innocent. It makes you feel so great about yourself. It gives you a certain high, and boosts your confidence. When your partner is away and you're missing him/her you get this feeling like you alone, even though you are in a room filled with people. Some people even shut their family and friends out, because they miss that special someone.But they ignore the love they are being given from people who love them the most. Hell, some of my friends when they were in love they did not play ball anymore with us, because of their new insignificant other.

I myself, must I admit I was too guilty of that, I ignored my friends for days, because I was in love. At that time I felt like my girl was what I needed more than anything else. Nothing is more painful that the hurt you get from love. Any mortal or even kings who was hurt from love, can tell you that the pain is the most unbearable pain more than the pain of the flesh. The pain of love leaves a deep hole in the heart, a pain that makes it hard to breath. A pain that paralyzes your state of mind. But love is like a chain, it binds us, tightens us. It builds families and strengthens communities. Love is inevitable, without love we wouldn't exist at all. it bonds us, tightens us. It builds families and strengthens communities. Love is inevitable, without love we wouldn't exist at all.